- Title: 336 Pek (336 Rivers)
- Author: João Penalva
- Collaborations: With the support of FRAC Languedoc-Roussillon.
- Publisher: FRAC
Camden Arts Centre
- Dimensions: 12X16,5 cm
- Number of Pages: 376 pages
- Edition: n.a.
- Publishing Date: 1999
- Place: Lisbon / Montpellier / London
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: 140013/99 ; 2-906215-21-X
- Media: Offset; text printed one colour (black); images printed in colour. Section sewn and glued to the spine.
- Synopsis: 336 PEK was produced and published along with a video-installation with the same title shown at FRAC Languedoc-Roussillion and Camden Arts Centre, between May 1999 and January 2000. The book contains the text, the monologue from the video; a collection of personal reminiscences, traditional story-telling as the legend of Khorido and his sawn-wife and the memory of 336 names of Russian rivers. Text in Russian, Portuguese, French and English.
- Publisher's Website:http://www.fraclr.org
- Notes and Collections: - Gulbenkian Foundation Library in Lisbon; Serralves Foundation Library, Porto, Portugal. - CDLA, Saint-Yrieix-la-Perche; FRAC Bretagne, Rennes; French National Library, Paris, France. - MUDAM, Luxembourg.
336 Pek (336 Rivers)