- Title: 95 Polaroids SX70
- Author: Julião Sarmento
- Collaborations: Design by Studio Luc Derycke
- Publisher: MER.
- Dimensions: 24 x 12 cm
- Number of Pages: 168 pages
- Edition: n.a.
- Publishing Date: 2012
- Place: Ghent, Belgium
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: D/2012/7852/115 ; 978 94 9069 341 1
- Media: n.a.
- Synopsis: This edition contains 95 Polaroid’s, shot between 1974 and 2009, and found in Julião Sarmento’s studio. The photos are organised according to the reference number printed on their back, the images are very diverse and serve different purposes : - Work material, studies for drawings and paintings - self-portraits and portraits of friends and/or fellow artists such as Michael Biberstein (Estoril, 5/7/1979), Miguel Barceló (Vila Nova de Milfontes, 26/4/1984), José Conduto (Lisbon, 31/1/1978), Dan Graham (Lisbon, 10/5/1980), among others. - Photos of several city streets or details of houses and hotel rooms. - Etc.
- Author's Website:http://www.juliaosarmento.com
- Publisher's Website:http:///www.merpaperkunsthalle.org
- Bibliography and Links:
O livro pode ser consultado em: