- Title: Alguns Apontamentos
- Author: Tiago Baptista
- Collaborations: Design by Sílvia Prudêncio
- Publisher: Tiago Baptista
- Dimensions: 26X18,5 cm 10,24X7,28 in
- Number of Pages: 16 pages
- Edition: n.a. Alguns Apontamentos was sold as part of the Fanzine Cleópatra #6, out in April 2012.
- Publishing Date: 2012
- Place: Lisbon, Portugal
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a.
- Media: Laser print, one colour (black); stapled.
- Synopsis: Alguns apontamentos was produced for the exhibition “O que fazer com isto”, held at 3+1 Gallery in Lisbon, in April/May 2012. The title hints that this a collection of a great diversity of texts, images, authors and references, such as Biblical verses, the lyrics of “Ashes to Ashes” by David Bowie, or a fragment of an essay by the Portuguese scholar Tomás Maia. The selection of the images is equally heterogeneous; for example two photos by Gabriel Orozco entitled “My Hands Are My Heart” are juxtaposed to naturalistic paintings from 1887, by António Ramalho.
- Author's Website:http://bloguedotiagobaptista.blogspot.pt
- Publisher's Website:(Português) http://bloguedotiagobaptista.blogspot.pt
- Notes and Collections: (Français) Dans la même année Alguns apontamentos fut inclut et vendu comme faisant partie du fanzine Cleópatra #6, paru un Avril 2012.