- Title: An Illustrated Guide to the British Railway to my Study
- Author: Carla Filipe
- Collaborations: Texts by Ulrich Loock and Miguel Von Hafe Pérez (bilingual edition PT/ING) and design by R2. Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation supported the edition.
- Publisher: Carla Filipe
- Dimensions: 29X38 cm 11,42X14,96 in.
- Number of Pages: 64 pages
- Edition: 500 copies
- Publishing Date: 2010(November)
- Place: Lisbon, Portugal
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: 319253/10 ; n.a.
- Media: offset, colour, printed on paper offset and couché. Stapled booklets glued to the book spine.
- Synopsis: An Illustrated Guide to the British Railway to my Study was published after an artist residency at ACME Studios, London. The texts are printed in the cover. The edition is divided in 3 sets of images: Drawings and collages in newspaper; images obtained by tracing memorial monuments found in railroad stations and photos of places associated with the railroads. The last set of images has the general title “Trabalho de Campo – The Proof : I’ve Been There”.
- Author's Website:http://carla-filipe.blogspot.fr
- Notes and Collections: The edition is available at - Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation Library, Lisbon, Portugal.
An Illustrated Guide to the British Railway to my Study