- Title: Barbarian Poems
- Author: André Romão
- Publisher: Kunsthalle Lissabon
- Dimensions: 18 x 11 cm
- Number of Pages: 64 pages
- Edition: 200 copies
- Publishing Date: 2011
- Place: Lisbon, Portugal
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a. ; 978-989-97141-4-4
- Media: Cover printed in colour; text printed blac and white on paper munken print 120g.
- Synopsis: Kunsthalle Lissabon continues its publishing activity by launching “Barbarian Poems”, an artist book collecting a set of poems written during 2011 by Lisbon-based artist André Romão. The title immediately suggests some of the conflict existing within the texts, which depart from the literary reference to the Barbarian, the one who doesn't speak Greek, and continue the artist's research on topics such as the history of violence or the dissolution of language and verbal communication. Bilingual edition, Portuguese and English. (Text provided by Kunsthalle Lissabon to Tipo.pt)
- Publisher's Website:http://www.kunsthalle-lissabon.org/
- Notes and Collections: Bruno Lopes photographed the book.