- Title: Boletim CP
- Author: Carla Filipe
- Publisher: Editorial Concreta
- Dimensions: 14,5x22 cm
- Number of Pages: 45 pages (according to the numeration of the book). The front cover is not numbered and its verso is numbered page 3. Consequently the last leaf presents in its recto the number 44 and in its verso the number 45. The verso of the back cover presents the epilogue (actually the translation of the introduction in page 3) but it is not numbered.
- Edition: 200 copies
- Publishing Date: 2013
- Place: Valência, Spain
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: V-720-2013; ISBN: 978-84-940701-2-9
- Media: Printed digital, B/W.
- Synopsis: Boletim looks like the magazine of the Portuguese Railway. It simulates the magazine of the Company house staff from the 1960s, however it contains articles on recent matters. Boletim’s first number is dedicated to type of architecture commissioned by the Railway Company: Railway stations, houses for the workers, workshops and social projects. The examples are set mainly in Entroncamento, a small town born around the railway station, which is still operating.
- Author's Website:http://www.editorialconcreta.org
- Publisher's Website:http://carla-filipe.blogspot.com