- Title: Byars Lapa Uma Novela
- Author: Pedro Proença
- Publisher: Documenta
Carmona e Costa Foundation
- Dimensions: 21x27cm
- Number of Pages: 150 pages (not numbered)
- Edition: 30 numbered and signed copies
- Publishing Date: 2013(December)
- Place: Lisbon, Portugal
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: 368317/13; 978-989-8618-59-7
- Media: printed in off-set, colour.
- Synopsis: This book was published to accompany the exhibition PANDEMOS, by Manuel Vieira, Pedro Portugal and Pedro Proença, that took place at Carmona e Costa Foundation between the 26th October and the 28th December 2013. PANDEMOS, published for the exhibition, was accompanied by the following books, each with a unique run of 30 copies: Alguns Desenhos Ilustrados, Manuel Vieira; Que É Arte É and O Oxímoro, Pedro Portugal; Vida Longa Arte Brava, Byars-Lapa and Metamanifestos, Pedro Proença. Byars Lapa Uma Novela (Byars Lapa A Novel) chronicles the contact points of the lives of the Portuguese painter Álvaro Lapa and an artist named Byars, who may be James Lee Byars or simply an invented painter.
- Publisher's Website:http://blogue-documenta.blogspot.pt/
- Notes and Collections: CFC collection, Lisbon