- Title: Delicatesse
- Author: Susana Mendes Silva
- Collaborations: This edition was produced with the support of Centro Nacional de Cultura, it was presented and distributed by Assírio & Alvim, Lisbon, 1999.
- Publisher: Susana Mendes Silva
- Dimensions: 146 x 105 x 5 mm
- Number of Pages: 64 pages
- Edition: 60 numbered copies. 15 non numbered copies.
- Publishing Date: 1999
- Place: n.a.
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a.
- Media: Photos in format APS printed in Laserjet at 720 dpi's. Amplicópia - detail printed in glossy photo Fuji. Cover in cardboard Conqueror 220gr/m2. Edition printed in white paper 80gr/m2. The book was manufactured by the artist.
- Synopsis: Delicatesse was made after a trip to Sarajevo in 1997, in the context of a workshop in Visual Arts organised by Alexandre Melo and the artist Alfredo Pirri. During my stay I photographed the house were I lived and the artists with whom I shared a room. During one of my wanderings in town I saw the neon, the motive that entitles this edition. It was in an abandoned mall, the only shining lights amid shattered glasses and closed stores. (Translation of the text provided by Susana Mendes Silva to Tipo.pt)
- Author's Website:http://www.susanamendessilva.com/Project.aspx?ID=6