- Title: À Distância – Linha de Horizonte
- Author: Lourdes Castro
- Collaborations: Photo by Claire Turyn.
- Publisher: Chiado 8 Arte Contemporânea
- Dimensions: Open 34X12 cm ; Closed 17X12 cm
- Number of Pages: double postcard
- Edition: n.a.
- Publishing Date: 2013
- Place: Lisbon, Portugal
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a.
- Media: Offset, colour. Double postcard with a perforated break-up line.
- Synopsis: This edition is part of an installation conceived and exhibited at Chiado 8 (Lisbon), between May and July 2013, curated by Bruno Marchand. The double postcard was freely distributed. It is a work in close relation with Teatro se Sombras (Theatre of Shadows), developed by the artists since the end of 1960. Each postcard contains a sentence, the one attributed to Lourde Castro is signed as “the shadow”, and the one attributed to Manuel Zimbro is signed as “the light”. Note: The exhibition project Chiado 8 was conceived by Miguel Wandschneider and by the company Fidelidade Mundial.
À Distância – Linha de Horizonte