- Title: Flesh / Bones
- Author: Didier Fiúza Faustino
- Publisher: CCA Kitakyushu
- Dimensions: 21,5X15,5 cm 8,27X5,91 in.
- Number of Pages: 96 pages
- Edition: From de totality of copies, 30 are numbered and signed by the artist.
- Publishing Date: 2011 (March)
- Place: Kitakyushu, Japan.
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a. ; 978-4-901387-43-9
- Media: offset, colour. Paper jacket, hardcover lined in fabric with a drawing engraved in black. Booklets sewed and glued the spine.
- Synopsis: Flesh / Bones contains photos of fragments of a body (it is not clear if it is a male or female body) in a closed space. Although not explicit, the photos have a strong sexual connotation. The bodies seem to interact with an object, which is white in the B/W photos and black in the photos in colour. The drawing engraved in the cover seems to represent the object used in the photos.
- Author's Website:http://didierfaustino.com/
- Publisher's Website:http://www.cca-kitakyushu.org/
- Notes and Collections: Serralves Foundation Library, Porto, Portugal. Kandinsky Library, Paris, France. Rijksakademie Vanbbeeldende Kunsten, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. MACBA, Barcelona, Spain.
Flesh / Bones