- Title: Helena Almeida
- Author: Helena Almeida
- Collaborations: Photos by Artur Rosa
- Publisher: Módulo - centro difusor de arte
- Dimensions: 21X15,5 cm
- Number of Pages: 52 pages + loose-leaf sheet
- Edition: From the 150 copies, 50 are numbered from 1 to 50 and are dated and signed by the artist; 5 copies are hors commerce, containing 2 loose-leaf Sheet and are signed by the artist and numbered from I to V.
- Publishing Date: 1978 (November)
- Place: Porto, Portugal
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a.
- Media: offset, B/W + blue, over white paper. The loose-leaf sheet is dated, numbered and signed by the artist.
- Synopsis: The book contains two photographic sequences showing and action – a hand draws a line or paints a blue brushstroke and afterwards the line and the brushstroke exist autonomously from the paper surface. In a short text Helena Almeida explains that she aims to “To try and open up a space, to get out at any cost (...) It has become a matter of condemnation and survival. (...) Anyway, I have succeeded to come out through my finger tips.”
- Notes and Collections: Gulbenkian Foundation Library, Lisbon, Portugal. Archives de la Critique d’Art, Rennes; Kandinsky Library, Paris, France.