- Title: Lourdes Castro
- Author: Lourdes Castro
- Collaborations: Text by Pierre Restany
- Publisher: Galerie Edouard Loeb
- Dimensions: 43X28 cm 16,93X11,02 in.
- Number of Pages: poster printed both sides
- Edition: n.a.
- Publishing Date: 1966
- Place: Paris, France
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a.
- Media: Transparent plastic envelope, printed in silkscreen, one colour (blue). Poster printed both sides, in blue, on white paper.
- Synopsis: Edition of a poster with a plastic envelope; the silhouette printed in the graphic work is in close dialogue and is coherent with the works shown at Edouard Loeb Gallery. The silhouette’ contour seems to be blurred as if it was printed in heliographic paper. Quote from “The wonderful Story of Peter Schlemihl” by A.V. Chamisso, text by Pierre Restany entitled “La Mémoire du Vide”, in French.
- Notes and Collections: The copy accessed and photographed belongs to Pierre Restany’s collection, preserved by Archives de la Critique d’Art, Rennes, France. www.archivesdelacritiquedart.org