- Title: map
- Author: Isabel Baraona
- Publisher: Isabel Baraona
- Dimensions: 98X68 cm
- Number of Pages: poster printed both sides
- Edition: 100 posters. 90 posters folded and signed. 10 posters with an original drawing, without folding, signed and numbered.
- Publishing Date: 2013(December)
- Place: Caldas da Rainha
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a.
- Media: Printed in offset, one colour (black), Woodstock 120 grs.
- Synopsis: All the textured images are built by superposing several different words related with the experience of manipulating a book or a printed edition. This project is about the meta-process of reading images made of words presented in the format of a map. The words do not set out a plain text or a poem. The superposed words are visual experience. All the terms are related with the physical act or emotional experience demanded in the act of reading and manipulating this printed object: - Hold; page sequence; tactile delight; book-body; face-page, etc.
- Author's Website:http://www.isabelbaraona.com
- Notes and Collections: CFC collection, Lisbon.