- Title: Que É Arte É
- Author: Pedro Portugal
- Publisher: Documenta
Carmona e Costa Foundation
- Dimensions: 23,5x15,5cm
- Number of Pages: 158 pages
- Edition: 30 numbered and signed copies
- Publishing Date: 2013(December)
- Place: Lisbon, Portugal
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: 368316/13; 978-989-8618-51-1
- Media: printed in off-set, colour.
- Synopsis: This book was published to accompany the exhibition PANDEMOS by Manuel Vieira, Pedro Portugal and Pedro Proença, that took place at Carmona e Costa Foundation between the 26th October and the 28th December 2013. PANDEMOS, published for the exhibition, was accompanied by the following books, each with a unique run of 30 copies: Alguns Desenhos Ilustrados, Manuel Vieira; Que É Arte É and O Oxímoro, Pedro Portugal; Vida Longa Arte Brava, Byars-Lapa and Metamanifestos by Pedro Proença. Que É Arte É (What Is Art Is) gathers articles published between 2004 and 2012 in various Portuguese newspapers and magazines. The illustrations are by the author and Manuel João Vieira.
- Publisher's Website:http://blogue-documenta.blogspot.pt/
- Notes and Collections: CFC collection, Lisbon