- Title: Rapture // the written word issue
- Author: Ana Galvão Ferreira
- Publisher: green & orange
- Dimensions: closed 17x25cm / poster open – 32x50cm
- Number of Pages: poster + 7 postcards + booklet
- Edition: 20 copies signed and numbered
- Publishing Date: 2011
- Place: Lisbon
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a.
- Media: Printed in letterpress, silkscreen, nylon print and linoleum. Manufactured by the author. Booklet sewed.
- Synopsis: RAPTURE is an independent publication. It contains all the little things that moves us, sublime moments. RAPTURE honours the pleasure of the written word. The theme is explored through a poster with a quote about the love for reading, by Jorge Luís Borges. The postcards are a visual experimentation representing 7 books with a special meaning for Ana Galvão Ferreira. The first sentence of each book is printed in the back of the postcard. The booklet contains original essays about literature and reading. ( Translation of the text provided by Ana Galvão Ferreira to TIPO.PT)
- Author's Website:(Português) http://
- Publisher's Website:http://www.green-and-orange.com
Rapture // the written word issue