- Title: Table Settings
- Author: João Penalva
- Publisher: João Penalva
- Dimensions: 39,5X31 cm
- Number of Pages: 56 pages
- Edition: 3 copies numbered and signed by the artist + 1 P.A..
- Publishing Date: 2009
- Place: n.a.
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a.
- Media: Cardbox lined in brown fabric with a pasted label. Book in Epson Micro Piezo TFP printing with UltraChrome K3 inks on Moab Legion Entrada Rag Natural 300g paper. Folded pages.
- Synopsis: The kind of images and composition, their grain and some other features suggest that these images are the result of the amplification of old negatives. The book consists in the images of a table set for a banquet before it takes place. The amplified details of some objects suggest traditional themes of the Occidental painting, like still lives or vanitas. The book was made for an exhibition as the artist's own project.
- Notes and Collections: Serralves Foundation, Porto, Portugal. Collection of FRAC Bretagne, Rennes, France. (copy 2/3)