- Title: DR: Erosão
- Author: Nelson D’aires
- Collaborations: Design by Ana Simões and Raquel Rei.
- Publisher: Kameraphoto
- Dimensions: book 22,5X30 cm ; poster 48X68 cm
- Number of Pages: 36 pages + poster
- Edition: 350 copies
- Publishing Date: 2013 (September)
- Place: Lisbon, Portugal
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a. ; 978-989-96380-8-2
- Media: offset, color, paper Munken Lynx?. book stapled.? Poster printed b/w.
- Synopsis: Nelson d’Aires started this work first by the title “Erosão” (Erosion) in 2011, shortly after Portugal had signed with troika the Memorandum of Understanding. The photographic territory began in 2012, the year when the Portuguese people began to feel the abrasive effect of austerity, that near the sea suffered the impact of erosion, sovereignty and the democratic responsibility associated to the effects and the responses to the Euro zone crisis. Individual project by Nelson d’Aires for the collective project DR 2012.
- Publisher's Website:http://www.kameraphoto.com/
- Notes and Collections: www.umdiariodarepublica.com