- Title: DR: Please Hold
- Author: AA.VV.
(GHOST and Pedro Letria)
- Collaborations: photographs by Kameraphoto: Augusto Brázio, Nelson D'Aires, João Pina, Martim Ramos, Alexandre Almeida, Valter Vinagre, Guillaume Pazat e Sandra Rocha. Text by Pedro Rosa Mendes. Edited by GHOST and Pedro Letria.
- Publisher: Kameraphoto
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 29,5 cm
- Number of Pages: 40 pages
- Edition: 400 copies
- Publishing Date: 2013(March)
- Place: Lisbon
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a. ; 978-989-98298-1-7
- Media: Offset, colour, stapled.
- Synopsis: “The dogma of those who govern in Lisbon nowadays is that there is no alternative to the system of collective penury signed with the Troika. The Portuguese National Budget for 2013 is a historical watershed. It puts an end to an age by tearing up a contract with a society which, after the Carnation Revolution, dreamed of being very different from what, today, “Europe” is pitilessly telling it to be: it is no longer a newly rich nation among poor countries but is instead a passé poor nation among the rich.” Pedro Rosa Mendes ‘Please Hold’ gathers an essay by the journalist Pedro Rosa Mendes about the historical origins of the present economical crisis in Portugal and photographs by the collective Kameraphoto taken in 2012 in Portugal. The book aims at participating in the constitution of a visual memory of contemporary political issues. (Text provided by GHOST to Tipo.pt)
- Author's Website:http://www.kameraphoto.com/
- Publisher's Website:http://ghost-publisher.tumblr.com