- Title: Jornal da Oficina do Cego #2
- Author: AA.VV.
- Collaborations: José Feitor was the editor of the second newspaper number, in the name of Oficina do Cego. Texts: Luísa Casella, Rui Miguel Ribeiro, Luís Henriques, Sara Figueiredo Costa, Isabel Baraona and Eduardo Brito. Drawings and illustrations: José Cardoso, José Feitor, Matilde Feitor, Filipe Abranches, Isabel Baraona, Daniela Gomes, Bruno Borges and Pedro Lourenço.
- Publisher: Oficina do Cego
- Dimensions: 45X31 cm 17,72X12,2 in
- Number of Pages: 8 pages + 1 loose-leaf sheet
- Edition: 500 copies. Among the 500 copies, 75 are a special edition complemented by a sheet in letterpress printed by Luís Henriques and Manuel Diogo.
- Publishing Date: 2010 (December)
- Place: Lisbon, Portugal
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: ISSN 1647-9378
- Media: Offset, two colours (black and orange), stapled.
- Synopsis: The second issue of Oficina do Cego’s journal was entirely conceived by José Feitor. Luísa Casella published an article about paper conservation, Rui Miguel Ribeiro the two poems “Istanbul, Ara Guller” and “Istanbul, Jordi Savall”, Luís Henriques wrote an article entitled “ Os Gémeos da gazeta”, Sara Figueiredo Costa introduces Eloísa Cartonera Editions, Isabel Baraona describes two books of the French artist Sophie Calle and Eduardo Brito portrays Eleonora Sacrati’ beauty. José Cardoso made the cover; José Feitor, Matilde Feitor, Filipe Abranches, Isabel Baraona and Daniela Gomes made drawings and illustrations; Bruno Borges draw a comics “Bruno e Ralina”, (page 8) and Pedro Lourenço draw the journal central pages.
- Publisher's Website:http://oficinadocego.blogspot.pt/
- Notes and Collections: This edition is available at the Gulbenkian Foundation Library, Lisbon; and at the School of Fine Arts and Design of Caldas da Rainha.