- Title: Jornal da Oficina do Cego #4
- Author: AA.VV.
- Collaborations: Isabel Baraona was the editor of the newspaper, in the name of Oficina do Cego. Design: José Feitor. Author of the printed drawing at loose-leaf Sheet: André Catarino.
- Publisher: Oficina do Cego
- Dimensions: A3 (closed)
- Number of Pages: 4 pages + 1 loose-leaf sheet
- Edition: 350 printed copies (an open file digital copy without the image of loose-leaf sheet can be downloaded at the Oficina do Cego blog)
- Publishing Date: 2012 (December)
- Place: Lisbon, Portugal
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: ISSN 1647-9378
- Media: Offset, one colour (black).
- Synopsis: This fourth issue celebrates the first 3 years of Oficina do Cego. Isabel Baraona wrote the editorial and José Feitor designed the whole issue. On page 3 there is an article about Feira Laica written afterwards an interview with Marcos Farrajota and José Feitor. On page 4 Mike Goes West, GHOST, mmmnnnrrrg, Buraco, Pangrama, Chili Com Carne and Plana reveal their editorial plans for 2013. All the photos belong to Oficina do Cego. The loose-leaf sheet reproduces a drawing by André Catarino.
- Publisher's Website:http://oficinadocego.blogspot.pt/
- Notes and Collections: A printed copy is available at Gulbenkian Foundation Library, Lisbon; and at the School of Fine Arts and Design of Caldas da Rainha.
- Bibliography and Links: