- Title: Paperwork 3/24
- Author: Cristina Mateus
- Collaborations: Project curated by Gabriela Vaz Pinheiro. Paperwork was developed within (OFF)cycle: New Languages and Public Space.
- Publisher: CEC 2012
Fundação Cidade de Guimarães
- Dimensions: 40,5X27,8 cm 17,91X10,94 in
- Number of Pages: 12 pages
- Edition: 5.000 copies. Special collection of Paperwork, 150 copies in a box, numbered and signed by the artists.
- Publishing Date: 2012
- Place: Guimarães, Portugal
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a.
- Media: Offset, colour; folded pages.
- Synopsis: This is the 3rd issue of a collection of 24 numbers. In the back of the last a short text indicates: CIRCUIT 2009-11; February 2011; images in loop. The sequence of images shows a naked inner space, without any furniture and a section of a corridor. The nature of the space is not clear; it may be an apartment or an office. The photos never show the entire space but suggest a path that can be seen though a door slightly ajar.
- Notes and Collections: Quote from a document divulged by CEC – European Capital of Culture 2012: "Its dissemination in the period prior to the Capital of Culture has the purpose of fulfilling one of the functions implied in one of the programme's key concepts "New Languages", enabling a process of familiarization with the work of art's printed image (…) . Paperworks is a multiple handed to artists to intervene artistically. Artists are invited to use the newspaper format as an artistic surface, proposing the publication of existing work or of work produced specifically for this project, forming a collection unique to the Capital of Culture 2012". Paperwork was folded and sent by post, as a regular newspaper, it was also freely distributed at art schools, Museums and Art Centers. Paperwork 3/24 can be found at: - Gulbenkian Foundation Library, Lisbon; Serralves Foundation Library, Porto, Portugal. - CLA - Cabinet du Livre d'Artiste, Université Rennes 2, France. - Proyecto' ace, Buenos Aires, Argentina.