- Title: Performing the Institution(al), Volume 2
- Author: AA.VV.
- Collaborations: Essays by Simon Sheikh and Filipa Ramos; interviews’ with Pedro Barateiro, Chto Delat, Mounira Al Solh, Wilfredo Prieto, Ahmet Ögüt and Pilvi Takala.
- Publisher: Kunsthalle Lissabon
- Dimensions: 19,7 x 12,8 cm
- Number of Pages: 152 pages
- Edition: 300 copies
- Publishing Date: 2011
- Place: Lisbon, Portugal
- Dep. Legal / ISBN: n.a. ; 978-989-97141-5-1
- Media: printed colour on paper Munken Print White com 90gr. and Magno Satin com 115 gr.
- Synopsis: Performing the Institution(al) - volume 2 documents Kunsthalle Lissabon's second year of activity, which happened between September 2010 and July 2011 and featured projects by Pedro Barateiro, Chto Delat, Mounira Al Solh, Wilfredo Prieto, Ahmet Ögüt and Pilvi Takala. The book includes, besides the "words don't come easy" conversation series, new essays by Simon Sheikh (Instituting the institution) and Filipa Ramos (In defense of the sidestream), thus continuing the reflection on institutional practice initiated with the first volume, published in 2010.?The second volume of Performing the Institution(al), edited by João Mourão and Luís Silva, is a collaboration between Kunsthalle Lissabon and Atlas Projectos, a publisher of independent art projects. Texts in English and Portuguese. (Text provided by Kunsthalle Lissabon to Tipo.PT)
- Author's Website:http://www.kunsthalle-lissabon.org/
- Publisher's Website:http://www.atlasprojectos.net/
- Notes and Collections: Bruno Lopes photographed the book. The book can be found at Serralves Foundation, Porto; Gulbenkian Foundation Library, Lisbon, Portugal.